11. In case of kiln drives, starting torque is
12. In industries which electrical braking is preferred?
13. In which braking back emf exceeds supply voltage?
14. Polarity of supply voltage is reversed in which type of braking?
15. Speed control by variation of field flux results in
16. The basic elements of a electric drive are
17. The concept of V/f control of inverters driving induction motors resuls in
18. The heating time constant of an electrical machine gives an induction of its
19. The power input to a 3 - F induction motor is 60 kW and stator loss is 1 kW the rotor cu loss per phase is
20. The slip of an induction motor during DC rheostatic braking is
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....