41. Of the six billion people in the world, how many live without safe water?
42. On 2nd October 2014, a Swachh Bharat Run in New Delhi was organized at:
43. Sanitation is the....................means of promoting health through prevention of human contact with the hazards of waste.
44. Sewage is mainly generated from which of these?
45. Strongest muscles of man are found in:
46. The conditions for bacteria to survive are
47. The main objective of a..................is to protect and promote human health by providing a clean environment and breaking the cycle of disease.
48. The maximum amount of forest covered area is present in:
49. The smallest form of bacteria is called:
50. The toilet shared between a group of households in a single building or plot is knownas:
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Sanitation Health and Hygiene
Sanitation Health and Hygiene Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Sanitation Health and Hygiene Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....