MCQ quiz on Sanitation multiple choice questions and answers on Sanitation Health and Hygiene MCQ questions on Swachch Bharat Mission, rural sanitation and physical hygiene objectives questions with answer test pdf for interview preparations, freshers jobs and competitive exams. Professionals, Teachers, Students and Kids Trivia Quizzes to test your knowledge on the subject.
1. How much waste does an average person in our country generate?
2. How much water does a standard toilet tank hold?
3. How much water is required in Delhi?
4. How much water is supplied within Delhi?
5. Identify which one is correct process.
6. If you plan to replace an old toilet with a newer model, why must you measur the distance from the wall to the toilet floor bolts?
7. In Africa alone, people invest...............hours every year walking to collect water.
8. In which year was the National Urban Sanitation Policy (NSUP) launched?
9. India has only.....................percent of the Worlds water resources
10. Medical research indicates that................is a leading cause of growth stunting.
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....