Dive into the world of knowledge and fun with our Womens Rights Trivia Quizzes! Explore a diverse range of topics through entertaining multiple-choice questions that challenge and entertain. Our Womens Rights Trivia Quizzes cover interesting fun facts across various categories, offering a delightful journey for knowledge enthusiasts of all ages.
Test your wits with our engaging Womens Rights MCQs (Multiple Choice Questions and Answers), designed to educate and entertain simultaneously. From history and science to pop culture and beyond, our Womens Rights trivia quizzes have something for everyone. Perfect for families and learners of all ages, we also feature specially crafted Womens Rights Kids Trivia to make learning a playful adventure. Join us in the quest for knowledge, laughter, and discovery - start exploring our interactive quizzes now!
1. August 26th is celebrated as Womens Equality Day to commemorate
2. According to Indian law, what is the minimum age of a person for employment in a factory?
3. According to Indian law, what is the minimum age of marriage?
4. According to section 304B of IPC, if a woman dies under abnormal circumstances within X years of her marriage then it can be termed a dowry death, provided X is
5. According to section 498A of IPC any cruelty for dowry to a woman by the husband or his relatives is
6. According to the Dowry Prohibition Act 1961, what is the punishment for giving or taking or demanding or accepting dowry?
7. According to the immoral traffic (prevention) act of 1956, on first offence, what is the punishment for allowing your premises to be used for prostitution
8. According to the immoral traffic (prevention) act of 1956, on first offence, what is the punishment for procuring, inducing or taking an adult person for the sake of prostitution
9. According to the immoral traffic (prevention) act of 1956, what is the punishment for procuring, inducing or taking a child for the sake of prostitution
10. According to the immoral traffic (prevention) act of 1956, which of the following is not a punishable offence
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....