11. Most of the urban household toilets are connected to:
12. Moulds, yeast and fungi are examples of a
13. Normal temperature of human body is:
14. Of the six billion people in the world, how many live without safe water?
15. On 2nd October 2014, a Swachh Bharat Run in New Delhi was organized at:
16. Sanitation is the....................means of promoting health through prevention of human contact with the hazards of waste.
17. Sewage is mainly generated from which of these?
18. Strongest muscles of man are found in:
19. The conditions for bacteria to survive are
20. The main objective of a..................is to protect and promote human health by providing a clean environment and breaking the cycle of disease.
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....