Dive into the world of knowledge and fun with our Consumer Rights Trivia Quizzes! Explore a diverse range of topics through entertaining multiple-choice questions that challenge and entertain. Our Consumer Rights Trivia Quizzes cover interesting fun facts across various categories, offering a delightful journey for knowledge enthusiasts of all ages.
Test your wits with our engaging Consumer Rights MCQs (Multiple Choice Questions and Answers), designed to educate and entertain simultaneously. From history and science to pop culture and beyond, our Consumer Rights trivia quizzes have something for everyone. Perfect for families and learners of all ages, we also feature specially crafted Consumer Rights Kids Trivia to make learning a playful adventure. Join us in the quest for knowledge, laughter, and discovery - start exploring our interactive quizzes now!
1. Which of the following does not fall under consumer rights
2. ................. provides the adequate and accurate information about quality, quantity, purity, standard and the price of the goods and services.
3. ................... provides a fair settlement of genuine grievances relating to the performance, grade, quality, etc. of goods and services.
4. .................... provides consumer associations, educational institutions and policy makers can play an important part.
5. ...................... provides the consumer must be assured whenever possible access to a variety of goods and services at competitive prices.
6. ....................... provides a safeguard for consumers against goods and services which are hazardous to health.
7. ......................... provides the consumer to approach the government and public bodies when decisions and policies are made, which can hamper consumer interests.
8. Six rights 1)right to safety, 2)right to be informed,3)right to choose,4) right to be heard,5)right to seek redressal and 6) right to consumer education were first seen by
9. The consumers right to be informed about the true benefits of a product has led to specific proposals regarding
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....