Memorial Day MCQ Questions and Answers Professionals, Teachers, Students and Kids Trivia Quizzes to test your knowledge on the subject.
1. Approximately how many Americans barbecue on Memorial Day weekend?
2. How many hot dogs do Americans eat between Memorial Day and Labor Day?
3. How many soldiers are buried in Arlington National Cemetery?
4. In what year did Memorial Day become a legal federal holiday?
5. In what year was the National Moment of Remembrance - when all Americans are to pause for a minute of silence on Memorial Dayâ€”first observed?
6. Many Americans treat Memorial Day as the onset of which season?
7. Memorial Day was originally commemorated to honor fallen soldiers of which conflict?
8. Memorial Day weekend has been known as being the most hazardous holiday. Which incident caused it to be known as very risky?
9. The American Civil War resulted in the creation of the countrys first what?
10. What city hosts the oldest Memorial Day parade?
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....