Dive into the world of knowledge and fun with our Yoga Trivia Quizzes! Explore a diverse range of topics through entertaining multiple-choice questions that challenge and entertain. Our Yoga Trivia Quizzes cover interesting fun facts across various categories, offering a delightful journey for knowledge enthusiasts of all ages.
Test your wits with our engaging Yoga MCQs (Multiple Choice Questions and Answers), designed to educate and entertain simultaneously. From history and science to pop culture and beyond, our Yoga trivia quizzes have something for everyone. Perfect for families and learners of all ages, we also feature specially crafted Yoga Kids Trivia to make learning a playful adventure. Join us in the quest for knowledge, laughter, and discovery - start exploring our interactive quizzes now!
1. Who was the first one, who introduced the word yoga in classical way?
2. Who is the writer of Yog-Sutra?
3. Out of the following which one is not an Ashtanga-Yoga?
4. Yoga is classified into three types: Meditative asana and Cultural asana are the two types, write the name of third type?
5. Padmasana, Pawanmuktasana, Bhujangasana, Shalbhasana are helpful in curing which diseases?
6. Which Asana is helpful in maintaining Normal-Blood pressure?
7. Dhanurasana, Matsyendrasana, Shalbhasana, Surya-Namaskar are helpful in
8. How many activities are there in Pranayama?
9. Pranayama is which part of the Ashtanga-Yoga?
10. Out of the following which activity dose not belong to Pranayama?
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....