11. P4O10 on hydrolysis produces
12. Radioactive elements emit alpha, Beta and Gamma rays and are characterised by their halflives. The radioactive isotope of hydrogen is
13. Select the incorrect statement for H2O2 structure
14. Syn-gas is a mixture of
15. The electronic conguration of D (Isotope of Hydrogen)
16. The number of H2O molecules which are involve in Hydrozen bonding in CuSO4.5H2O molecule itself is
17. The oxide that gives H2O2 on treatment with dilute H2SO2 is
18. True or false: hydrogen is an energy source.
19. True/False: hydrogen fuel cell vehicles are electric vehicles
20. What can you produce hydrogen from?
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....