11. Benzene, a ............substance, is an important industrial solvent used in the production of pharmaceuticals, plastics, and dyes?
12. Bio-catalysis has become very useful in green chemistry manufacturing?
13. Biodiesel is an example of which of the 12 Principles of Green Chemistry?
14. Bio-polymers exemplify Green Chemistry Principle # 10, which is?
15. Business benefits of green chemistry include?
16. Dr. Paul Anastas & Dr. John Warner created 10 Principles of Green Chemistry to reduce or eliminate the use and generation of hazardous substances?
17. Environmental benefits of green chemistry include?
18. Green chemistry aims to?
19. Green chemistry can provide green technology solutions for a sustainable future?
20. Green chemistry can reduce all but which of the following?
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....