61. Removal of inside air and supply of fresh outside air in a closed room is known as
62. PVC is widely used to make pipes because:
63. Plastics are divided into thermoplastic and thermosetting on the basis of their
64. Pitched and sloping roofs are suitable for
65. Pick up the incorrect statement from the following. The source of surface water is from
66. Pick up the incorrect statement from the following, The underground sources of water is from
67. Per capita demand of water is calculated in liters
68. n one pipe system of plumbing, waste water is carried away from
69. It is quite evident that the incoming air for ventilation should be.............in summer and..............in winter before it enters the room.
70. It is found that the Brick are not seriously affected until very high temperature of 1200°C to 1300°C are reached.
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....