31. Water supply includes
32. Water cement ratio is the ratio of
33. Ventilation of house drainage is required to
34. To avoid shearing, dam has to be placed as far as possible from
35. The..........are used for preventing foul gas from sewers to back flow in the house.
36. The.............should be preferably Inclined at 45° with the ground.
37. The..............is a bad conductor of heat and it is also non-combustible building material.
38. The..................is a mixture of cement, sand, pebbles or crushed rock and water, which, when placed in the skeleton of forms and are allowed to cure, becomes hard like a stone.
39. The type of pipe commonly used in water supply distribution schemes, is
40. The treatment given to the roof of a building to prevent the roof from the leakage of water is known as
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....