11. Elements on the periodic table are arranged in order of
12. The elements to the right of the zigzag line on the periodic table are called
13. Elements lying along the zigzag line on a periodic table are
14. Most of the elements in the periodic table are
15. Which of the following has the least mass in an atom?
16. The smallest particle into which an element can be divided and still have the properties of that element is called a(n)
17. The elements in each vertical column on the periodic table usually have similar properties and are called a(n)
18. How do the physical and chemical properties of the elements change?
19. Every atom of a given element has the same number of
20. Most metals are
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....