MCQ quiz on Meteorology multiple choice questions and answers on Meteorology MCQ questions on Meteorology objectives questions with answer test pdf for interview preparations, freshers jobs and competitive exams. Professionals, Teachers, Students and Kids Trivia Quizzes to test your knowledge on the subject.
1. A cT air mass is:
2. A cumulus cloud is recognized mainly by its
3. A parcel of air has a temperature of 0OC as it crosses a mountain range at 3000 meters. If it descends, what will its temperature be when it reaches sea level?
4. A stable atmosphere is one in which
5. A tornado is a small, very intense example of the
6. A warm front is said to exist when
7. Adiabatic processes are only important for air
8. After a cold front passes, which of these does not usually occur?
9. An adiabatic process is one in which the
10. An air mass from the Gulf of Mexico is called:
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....