MCQ quiz on Plate Tectonics multiple choice questions and answers on Plate Tectonics MCQ questions on Plate Tectonics Geology objectives questions with answer test pdf for interview preparations, freshers jobs and competitive exams. Professionals, Teachers, Students and Kids Trivia Quizzes to test your knowledge on the subject.
1. A boundary where plates move away from each other is called:
2. A deep crack in the earths surface is called a:
3. A stationary source of magma located away from a plate boundary
4. An example of a transform/shear/sliding boundary is a:
5. Earthquakes occur at this boundary
6. Hot magma ......... and cool magma ............
7. How do the plates move at a transform boundary?
8. Large pieces of the lithosphere that float on the asthenosphere are called:
9. Most earthquakes happen along the
10. Mountains form at this boundary as plates push together
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....