MCQ quiz on Precipitation multiple choice questions and answers on Precipitation MCQ questions on Precipitation objectives questions with answer test pdf for interview preparations, freshers jobs and competitive exams. Professionals, Teachers, Students and Kids Trivia Quizzes to test your knowledge on the subject.
1. A measure of the amount of water vapor in the air is called?
2. Cooled (condensed) droplets of water will come together to form
3. Frontal Rain is caused by
4. Had there been equator in place of the Tropic of cancer in India, the change caused in climate would be
5. Hails are the falling of
6. If a small raindrop falls through air
7. In mid-latitudes, convective precipitation is associated with
8. In which region does rainfall occur throughout the year?
9. Rainshadow effect is associated with
10. The constant movement of water between Earth and the atmosphere is called the
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....