MCQ quiz on World Landforms multiple choice questions and answers on Landforms MCQ questions on Landforms objectives questions with answer test pdf for interview preparations, freshers jobs and competitive exams. Professionals, Teachers, Students and Kids Trivia Quizzes to test your knowledge on the subject.
1. A landform developed by the process of deposition occurring towards the centre of intermontane basins in arid or semi-arid regions is know as
2. Alluvial cone is predominant in
3. Alluvium shows
4. Aretes are sharp ridges which develop between the adjacent
5. Boulder clay is a feature associated with which one following
6. Boulder fields or felsenmeer are
7. Calcium carbonate carbonate-saturated called
8. Caledonian orogenic movements are related to the geological history of
9. Define Intermotane plateau
10. Diorite is an example of
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....