MCQ quiz on Water Resources multiple choice questions and answers on Water Resources MCQ questions on Water Resources Class 10 Geography Chapter 2 objectives questions with answer test pdf for interview preparations, freshers jobs and competitive exams.$ Professionals, Teachers, Students and Kids Trivia Quizzes to test your knowledge on the subject.
1. Precipitation, surface run off and ground water are the sources of
2. Fresh water is being renewed through
3. Who proclaimed dams as the "temples of modern India"?
4. By which year India will join the countries having absolute water scarcity?
5. A barrier across flowing water that obstructs, directs or retards the flow, often creating a reservoir, lake or impoundment is referred to as
6. Rapid increase in the population, intensive industrialization and urbanization are some of the main regions of
7. The main objective of rain water harvesting is?
8. How much of the earth surface is covered with water?
9. Which of the following is not the cause of water scarcity?
10. Which of the following is not an adverse effect of dams
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....