MCQ quiz on Winds multiple choice questions and answers on Winds MCQ questions on Winds objectives questions with answer test pdf for interview preparations, freshers jobs and competitive exams. Professionals, Teachers, Students and Kids Trivia Quizzes to test your knowledge on the subject.
1. A relatively small rotating funnel that extends downward from the base of towering cloud with thunder, lighting and strong gusty wind is known as
2. An observer in the northern hemisphere who stands with his back to the wind will have lower pressure to his left and higher pressure to his right. This is known by which one of the following?
3. Coriolis flow tends of turn
4. Drainage winds or katabolic winds blow
5. Foehn and Chinook winds are
6. Fohn and Chinook winds are experienced in
7. Hail is associated with
8. If the atmosphere is cooled its capacity for water vapour is
9. In the northern hemisphere, tropical cyclones and middle latitude cyclones are similar in that both
10. In which one of the following regions are the hurricanes apparently absent?
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....