MCQ quiz on Thunderstorms multiple choice questions and answers on Thunderstorms MCQ questions on Thunderstorms objectives questions with answer test pdf for interview preparations, freshers jobs and competitive exams. Professionals, Teachers, Students and Kids Trivia Quizzes to test your knowledge on the subject.
1. At what time of day is the occurrence of severe thunderstorms and tornadoes most likely?
2. The downdraft in a single-cell thunderstorm is created mainly by the
3. At solar noon on a cloudless day, the UV exposure in Tucson is.................the UV exposure on Mt. Lemmon
4. Even though the industrialized nations of the world ceased production of CFCs, the ozone hole will still occur for several more decades
5. If the atmosphere is stable for lifted parcels, which of the following is most correct?
6. If you see a lightning stroke and 10 seconds later hear the thunder, the lightning is about..................miles away
7. In the Bergeron process of precipitation formation,.................shrink while..............grow large enough to fall toward the ground
8. In the summer months, the average high temperature in Phoenix is hotter than it is in Tucson. Therefore, people living in Phoenix are more susceptible to getting sunburned than people living in Tucson
9. Lightning often occurs within a cloud without ever hitting the ground
10. No one foresaw the possibility that so many U.S. citizens could be killed by a single hurricane in todays world such as happened with Hurricane Katrina in 2005
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....