MCQ quiz on Humidity multiple choice questions and answers on Humidity MCQ questions on Humidity, Dew Point and Relative Humidity objectives questions with answer test pdf for interview preparations, freshers jobs and competitive exams. Professionals, Teachers, Students and Kids Trivia Quizzes to test your knowledge on the subject.
1. A psychrometer is
2. A device used to measure humidity is called a
3. All of the following statements are true except
4. Amount of water vapor in air is regarded as
5. Amount of water vapour in air is regarded as
6. Because of which one of the following factors, clouds do not precipitate in deserts?
7. Condensation is a process which occurs when
8. Dew point normally occurs when a mass of air has relative humidity of
9. Factor influencing humidity includes
10. Humidity is the result of
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....