MCQ quiz on Sanitation multiple choice questions and answers on Sanitation Health and Hygiene MCQ questions on Swachch Bharat Mission, rural sanitation and physical hygiene objectives questions with answer test pdf for interview preparations, freshers jobs and competitive exams. Professionals, Teachers, Students and Kids Trivia Quizzes to test your knowledge on the subject.
1. A building enclosing a latrine to provide privacy and protection for users is known as
2. A network of Interconnected sewers in the area, district or town is known as:
3. Aeration of water during wastewater treatment removes which of these?
4. After a toilet is flushed, what must happen to the flush valve?
5. After flushing the toilet, where does the water and waste go?
6. All toilets have.................main components.
7. Approximately...............people in the world lack access to clean, safe water.
8. At least how many times should one wash teeth?
9. Dried................is used as manure.
10. Effluent is mainly generated from which of these?
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Sanitation Health and Hygiene
Sanitation Health and Hygiene Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Sanitation Health and Hygiene Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....