41. During the set, the scorer shall:
42. Each player, including the libero, shall be identified by a number that is:
43. For a deciding set, the first serve is determined by:
44. For a simultaneous fault during a live-ball play, only one penalty is assessed.
45. For a team requesting a time-out in a set after it has taken its allotted time-outs, unnecessary delay shall be assessed.
46. For teams with fewer than six players, each time a vacant position rotates to serve in the ..........., a loss of rally/point is awarded to the opponent.
47. If a visible number is worn on the uniform bottom it does not have to be the same number as the uniform top.
48. If the same player number (not the libero) is listed more than once in the submitted starting lineup, the head coach may correct the error without being charged a substitution if the correction occurs prior to the first serve.
49. If using an intermission in a match that is the best three-of-five sets, it shall:
50. If using an intermission, it shall occur between the first and second set.
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Volleyball
Volleyball Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Volleyball Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....