Tennis MCQ multiple choice questions and answers on Tennis Quiz. How well you know Tennis game rules in sports, lets take the quiz on Tennis quizzes, general knowledge GK question answer Professionals, Teachers, Students and Kids Trivia Quizzes to test your knowledge on the subject.
1. A ball in play that touches the baseline is ruled to be in play
2. A player throws a racquet at the ball and hits it so that the ball goes back across the net and into the court. What is the call?
3. A player whose turn it was to serve first in the tie-breaker of a singles match, shall be
4. A point played in good faith stands.
5. After tossing a ball to serve, the server decides not to hit it and catches it instead. What is the call?
6. All court measurements are made to the outside edge of the line.
7. Before returning the second serve, may the receiver clear a ball from the first service fault that has rebounded onto the playing area?
8. Do the players change ends of the court after a tie-breaker has been used to decide a set?
9. Does a player lose the point if an imaginary line in the extension of the net is crossed before or after hitting the ball?
10. During a point, a player accidentally breaks the strings. Can the player continue to play another point with this racquet?
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....