Gymnastics Trivia Quiz - MCQ Questions & Answers Professionals, Teachers, Students and Kids Trivia Quizzes to test your knowledge on the subject.
1. In artistic gymnastics, what is the term for the apparatus that consists of a horizontal bar raised above the floor?
2. Which gymnastics discipline includes routines performed on a 10-centimeter-wide apparatus raised above the floor?
3. What is the term for the apparatus used in rhythmic gymnastics, typically composed of a hoop, ball, clubs, or ribbon?
4. Which country is historically known for its dominance in artistic gymnastics, producing many Olympic champions?
5. In rhythmic gymnastics, what is the term for the technique of keeping an apparatus in continuous motion?
6. What is the term for the event in artistic gymnastics where athletes perform a series of acrobatic and dance movements on the floor?
7. Which gymnast is often referred to as the "Queen of Gymnastics" and is a multiple Olympic gold medalist from Romania?
8. What is the term for the apparatus in artistic gymnastics that features two parallel bars used for a variety of swinging and balancing movements?
9. In rhythmic gymnastics, what is the maximum time allowed for an individual routine with a hoop, ball, or clubs?
10. What is the term for the event in artistic gymnastics where athletes perform a vaulting horse to execute acrobatic maneuvers?
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....