Water Polo Trivia Quiz - MCQ Questions & Answers Professionals, Teachers, Students and Kids Trivia Quizzes to test your knowledge on the subject.
1. In water polo, how many players are typically in the water for each team during a game?
2. Which country is considered a powerhouse in international mens water polo, winning multiple Olympic gold medals?
3. What is the term for the area in front of the goal in water polo where offensive players often position themselves?
4. Who is the American water polo player known as the "Captain America" and has won multiple Olympic gold medals?
5. Which international water polo tournament is often referred to as the "Water Polo World Cup"?
6. What is the maximum number of players allowed in the offensive half of the pool in water polo?
7. In water polo, what is the term for the situation where a player is excluded from the game for 20 seconds?
8. Which position in water polo is primarily responsible for blocking shots on goal and initiating offensive plays?
9. What is the term for a quick shot in water polo where the player releases the ball immediately upon receiving it?
10. Which country has historically been dominant in international womens water polo, winning multiple Olympic gold medals?
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....