Martial Arts (Karate, Taekwondo, Judo, etc) Trivia Quiz - MCQ Questions & Answers Professionals, Teachers, Students and Kids Trivia Quizzes to test your knowledge on the subject.
1. In Taekwondo, what is the term for the jumping and spinning kick that involves a 360-degree turn in the air?
2. What is the Japanese martial art that focuses on redirecting an opponents force and using their energy against them?
3. Which martial art incorporates rapid hand and foot movements, with a focus on close-range striking and trapping techniques?
4. In Judo, what is the term for the belt ranking system that indicates a practitioners skill level?
5. Which martial art is known for its circular and flowing movements, incorporating joint locks and throws inspired by traditional Japanese martial arts?
6. What is the term for the sparring or controlled fighting practice in Karate, where practitioners apply their techniques against a moving opponent?
7. Which martial art places a strong emphasis on kicks, knee strikes, and elbow strikes, and is known for its clinch fighting and sweeps?
8. In Taekwondo, what is the term for the breakable board or other material used for demonstrating the power and accuracy of techniques?
9. What is the term for the traditional Japanese martial art that involves the use of a wooden staff, typically about 6 feet long?
10. Which martial art originated in Brazil and combines elements of Judo and Japanese Jiu-Jitsu, with a focus on ground fighting?
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....