21. Green chemistry is more expensive than traditional chemistry?
22. Green chemistry synthesis could also involve which of the following?
23. Green chemists reduce risk by?
24. In 1998, this state signed green chemistry legislation promising to remove politics from the evaluation of disputed chemicals?
25. In the late 1960s, the Cuyahoga River in Ohio overloaded with chemical pollutants and ...........?
26. Lignin, switch grass, and cellulose are all types of ...............?
27. Shortly after mid-night in 1984, a reaction caused poisonous methyl isocyanate gas to leak from a factory in this city, ............ causing 3,700 deaths?
28. Since 1996, Presidential Green Chemistry Challenge Award winning technologies have helped save or eliminate at least 1.3 billion pounds of hazardous chemicals and solvents?
29. Soybean is used to replace traditional inks in printer cartridges, highlighting which of the Green chemistry principles?
30. The definition of green chemistry is the same as the definition of sustainability?
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Green Chemistry
Green Chemistry Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Green Chemistry Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....