31. The first listed of the 12 Principles of Green Chemistry is?
32. The following is often referred to as the universal solvent and is a preferred green solvent?
33. The following legislation gave birth to todays green chemistry initiatives?
34. The following term refers to the relative proportion of chemical components?
35. The term missing in Risk = Hazard x ............. is?
36. The term used to measure a product or persons environmental impact is?
37. The term which refers to the breakup within a compound due to microbial activity is?
38. The use of solar power is covered within Green Chemistry Principle #6, which is?
39. This green chemical is used in household cleaners to remove stains and is also a favorite dressing on salads!?
40. This word is synonymous with green chemistry and also means harmless, or gentle and not life threatening?
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....