181. The term total milk solids describes the remaining percent of milk.
182. The U.S. Surgeon General recommended that fat be reduced to percent of the total dietary calories.
183. The United States is the largest exporter of which two items?
184. The use of food additives is controlled by the clause.
185. The use of U.S. grade standards for fruits and vegetables is in most cases.
186. The vacuole of a plant is composed of with soluble substances dissolved within it.
187. The word on a label, means that a product contains no amount of, or only trivial or physiologically inconsequential amounts of, one or more of these components: fat, saturated fat, cholesterol, sodium, sugars, and calories.
188. The yolk or yellow portion makes up about percent of the liquid weight of the egg.
189. To achieve continuous pasteurization in milk, the milk needs to be heated to 161ÂºF for seconds.
190. To dry fruits out-of-doors, humidity below percent is best.
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Food Science Technology
Food Science Technology Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Food Science Technology Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....