MCQ quiz on Immunology - Immune disorders multiple choice questions and answers on Immunology - Immune disorders MCQ questions on Immunology - Immune disorders objectives questions with answer test pdf for interview preparations, freshers jobs and competitive exams. Professionals, Teachers, Students and Kids Trivia Quizzes to test your knowledge on the subject.
1. All of the following are autoimmune disorders except
2. All of the following are immunodeficiency diseases except
3. HIV attacks
4. Immune disorders include
5. In severe combined immune deficiency (SCID), the patients are deficient in
6. Majority of auto immune diseases are
7. Rheumatoid arthritis mostly occur in individuals carrying
8. SCID can occur due to the absence of an enzyme
9. Some defects or mutations in components of innate or adaptive immunity may lead to
10. The inability to distinguish between self-cells and non-self-cells may lead to
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....