MCQ quiz on Power Sharing multiple choice questions and answers on Power Sharing MCQ questions on Power Sharing democratic politics chapter 3 class 10 objectives questions with answer test pdf for interview preparations, freshers jobs, and competitive exams. Professionals, Teachers, Students and Kids Trivia Quizzes to test your knowledge on the subject.
1. Power shared among governments at different levels is also called:
2. Power sharing increases the possibility of conflict between social groups.
3. Power sharing is a good way to ensure the stability of:
4. Power sharing is desirable and reduces possibilities of conflict within the country.
5. Power sharing is desirable because it
6. Power struggle demanding separate Eelam was launched by:
7. Power struggle demanding separating Eelam was launched by:
8. Prudential reasons of power sharing stress on the facts that:
It gives a fair share to minority.
It ensures the stability of political order.
It reduces the possibility of conflict between social groups.
It is the very spirit of democracy.
Which of the above statements are correct?
9. Sri Lanka is an island nation, just a few kilometres from the Southern coast of
10. Sri Lanka is facing the problems because of supporting the Tamilians in the state.
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....