11. The capital city of Belgium is:
12. The community government is elected by people belonging to one language community â€“ Dutch, French and German-speaking. What powers does it hold
13. The Constitution of Belgium prescribes that the number of Dutch and French-speaking ministers.............in the central government
14. The feeling of accommodation has led to the problem in Sri Lanka.
15. The idea of power-sharing has emerged in opposition to
16. The people whose forefathers came from India to Srilanka as plantation workers during the colonial period are called
17. What is the percentage of Sinhala-speaking people in Sri Lanka?
18. What is the percentage of Sri Lankan Tamils out of the total population of Sri Lanka?
19. What percentage of Srilankan Population is Tamil Speaking
20. What proportion of population speaks French in the capital city of Belgium?
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....