11. The out-of-bounds/antenna violation signal occurs when:
12. The player and substitute shall remain in the substitution zone until the second referee releases them.
13. The second referee has the responsibility to determine and then notify the first referee of unsporting conduct violations by players, coaches or other team personnel.
14. The second referee has the responsibility to:
15. The server shall:
16. The sleeves of the solid-colored uniform top shall be the same color as the body of the uniform top.
17. The team lineup lists a starting number that no team member is wearing. The team legally substitutes a player with a legal number into that position. The team is charged with a substitution.
18. The visiting team shall call both the pre-match coin toss and the deciding set coin toss, if necessary.
19. The volleyball shall be spherical with a laceless molded cover of 12 or more basic, rectangular-shaped panels of genuine or simulated:
20. The winner of the pre-match coin toss selects its team bench.
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Volleyball
Volleyball Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Volleyball Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....