11. A potential screen exists, but is not limited to:
12. A referee shall stop play when a player gains an illegal advantage by contacting:
13. A serve is illegal and the ball remains dead if the server:
14. A single, visible manufacturers logo and/or single school name or insignia on each visible undergarment shall be:
15. A spectator becomes unruly and disruptive to the orderly progress of the set. The individual responsible for resolving the situation is:
16. A stray volleyball rolls onto the court during the set and disrupts play. The referees:
17. A substitution is legal when:
18. A team has been assessed a second administrative unnecessary delay. The penalty is:
19. A team is allowed ............. substitutions per set.
20. A time-out will last for a maximum of 60 seconds, unless both teams are ready to play prior to the 60 seconds expiring.
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Volleyball
Volleyball Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Volleyball Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....