51. The same person serves an entire game, in both singles and doubles
52. The server begins each new contest by serving from the right side of the center mark
53. The server states that the score is 40-15; the receiver state the score is 30-30. The players agree on who won every point except the second. What should they do?
54. There is not a limit to legitimate toilet breaks
55. What happens if a players dampening device comes out and hits the net or opponents court?
56. What happens if the bal hits the top of the net outside the singles stick and then lands in the court?
57. What happens if the receiver volleys a serve that has hit the net and come over?
58. What is the call if a ball in play has hit the ground within the correct court and has spun or been blown back over the net and the player reaches over the net (without touching the net) and plays the ball into the correct court?
59. What is the call if a person intentionally distracts an opponent while playing a point?
60. What is the call if after the server has served a first serve, the racquet falls out of the servers hand and touches the net before the ball has bounced?
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Tennis
Tennis Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Tennis Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....