MCQ quiz on Hardness of Water multiple choice questions and answers on Hardness of Water MCQ questions on Hardness of Water objectives questions with answer test pdf for interview preparations, freshers jobs and competitive exams. Professionals, Teachers, Students and Kids Trivia Quizzes to test your knowledge on the subject.
1. A water sample found to possess 16.2 mg/L of Ca(HCO3)2. Its hardness in terms of CaCO3 equivalents is
2. Biological oxidation processes usually referred as biological treatment, are the most common form of
3. Blow â€“ down operation cause the removal of
4. Boiler corrosion caused by using high alkaline water in a boiler is called
5. Brackish water mainly contains
6. Calgon is the trade name given to
7. Calgon is used for the removal of
8. Caustic embrittlement can be avoided by using
9. Caustic embrittlement is a type of
10. Disinfection by ozone is due to liberation of
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Hardness of Water
Hardness of Water Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Hardness of Water Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....