11. According to the United Nations publication, Ending Hunger: An Idea Whose Time Has Come, in the last 88 years, countries have done away with hunger; 41 of these countries have done it since...................
12. Acid coagulated cheeses may include cottage cheese, quark, and cream cheese.
13. Alcohol supplies about calories per gram.
14. All ice cream is made from a basic mix.
15. All raw milk must be processed within hours of receipt at the processing plant.
16. American consumers use approximately percent of the total world catch of fish and shellfish.
17. An adult should drink glasses of water per day.
18. and are already solid and lend themselves to sun or tray drying.
19. Approximately percent of all poultry carcasses processed in the United States are downgraded (reduced quality) due mostly to bruises.
20. Aquaculture facilities cultivate approximately different species of fish and shellfish and grow a variety of aquatic plants.
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Food Science Technology
Food Science Technology Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Food Science Technology Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....