11. 5.6 litres of gas at N.T.P are found to have a mass of 11 g. The molecular mass of the gas is
12. 5.6 litres of oxygen at NTP is equivalent of
13. 6.02×1022 molecules of N2 at NTP will occupy a volume of
14. A sample of phosphrous trichloride(PCl3) contains 1 .4 moles of the substance. how many atoms are there is the sample ?
15. A symbol not only represents the name of the element but also represents
16. Atomic mass of an elements is
17. Avogadros number represents the number of atoms in
18. How many grams are contained in 1 gram-atom of Na?
19. I mole of a compuund contain 1 mole of C and 2 moles of O. The molecular weight of the compound is
20. Mass of a mole of electrons is
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....