31. Which of the following compounds would you expect to be ionic?
32. Which one of the following compounds is chromium(III) oxide?
33. Which one of the following compounds is copper(I) chloride?
34. Which pair of elements is most likely to form an ionic compound with each other?
35. Which species below is the nitride ion?
36. Of the following metal ions, which would be MOST likely to have a +4 charge?
37. ......................typically form ions with a 2+ charge.
38. Aluminum forms an ion with a charge of
39. Aluminum reacts with a certain nonmetallic element to form a compound with the general formula Al2X3. Element X must be from Group......................of the Periodic Table of Elements.
40. Aluminum reacts with a certain nonmetallic element to form a compound with the general formula AlX. Element X is a diatomic gas at room temperature. Element X must be
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....