31. Who among the following consisted in the Second Estate?
32. Who among the following consisted in the Third Estate?
33. Which of following fort was seized by the revolutionaries and set free the prisioners?
34. Which of the following were the national colours of France during the?
35. The most important of the privileges enjoyed by the clergy and nobility
36. Bundle of rods or fasces symbolised
37. Which of the following symbolised Eternity?
38. France on 21st September, 1792 was declared a
39. Which of the following is true about Louis kings of France?
40. Which of the following was the main objective of the Constitution of 1791?
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....