11. The negative electrode in electrolysis is called the
12. The results of electrolysis of a blue solution using graphite electrodes. Cathode Electrode: Cathode Some reddish brown solids form. The solid does not react Anode Electrode: A gas with a choking smell evolves. The gas can turn moist blue litmus paper red and then white. The solution is probably with dilute hydrochloric aci
13. The weak electrolyte among the following is
14. Water is a
15. Water is decomposed into hydrogen and oxygen by means of an electric current by the method of
16. Which of the following statements about the electrolysis of concentrated potassium iodide solution using graphite electrodes is correct?
17. Which metal is used in electroplating cans to store food?
18. Which of the following is a non-electrolyte
19. Which of the following methods CANNOT reduce the pollution from the electroplating industry?
20. Which pair of electrolytes is not inert?
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....