21. The written lineup shall not be changed except between sets of a match (no later than one minute remaining in the timed interval or intermission when used), for a legal substitution prior to the start of the set, or to replace a starting player who is injured/ill prior to the start of the set.
22. To signal an unnecessary delay, raise the hand on side of the offending team beside head, palm facing in, hold the appropriate card on the wrist of the raised hand.
23. Unnecessary delay is charged to the offending team when a:
24. Unnecessary delay occurs when:
25. Unsporting conduct forfeit results when:
26. Unsporting conduct shall be charged to a player for:
27. Upon entering the facility, the home team selects its team bench.
28. When a loss of rally occurs, the team preparing to serve rotates counterclockwise one position.
29. When a player seated on the bench receives a yellow card for conduct, the head coach must:
30. When a receiving team player is out of position on the serve and the ball is served illegally, which team is penalized?
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....