11. The explosive used in tunnelling is
12. The length of the first tunnel built in the world of Babylon in the year 2000 BC was
13. The method employing steel lined plates and air compressors for driving them is known as
14. The method in which roof arch is completed before excavating a trench for laying muck track is known as
15. The method of lining in tunnels is
16. Which one of the following is not a drilling pattern adopted in tunnelling?
17. Which one of the following is not a method of supporting roof and sides in multiple drift method of tunnelling?
18. Which one of the following is not a method of tunnelling in firm soft strata?
19. Which one of the following is not a method of tunnelling in running ground?
20. Which one of the following is not a permanent drainage work
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....