31. Which of the following is the capital city of Belgium?
32. Which one of the following statements about power-sharing arrangements is correct?
33. Which one of the following countries does not share its boundary with Belgium?
34. 20 % of the people of Brussels Speak...........
35. A belief that the majority community should be able to rule a country in whichever way it wants, by disregarding the wishes and needs of the minority is:
36. A system of checks and balances is another name for which one of the following power-sharing arrangements:
37. A war-like conflict between two opposite groups in a country is called
38. All these government measures, coming one after the other, gradually increased the............among the Sri Lankan Tamils
39. An Act of recognising Sinhala as the official language was signed in:
40. Belgium and Sri Lanka are the two similar causes in the struggle of people.
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....