21. The warm and dry winds that blow down the steep valley in Japan are called
22. The winds flowing from sub tropical high pressure to sub polar low pressure are
23. What are Chinooks?
24. What the wind is deflected due to the rotation of the earth, it is called as
25. When warm air moves into a region of cold air it leads to the formation of
26. When warm air moves into a region of cold air it leads to the formation of
27. Which of the following has a highest wind velocity ?
28. Which of the following statement is correct
29. Which of the following statements about westerlies is not correct
30. Which of the following winds are predominantly seasonal winds?
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Winds
Winds Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Winds Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....