21. Which nations were the Axis powers during World War II?
22. Which of the following can best define Nazism?
23. Which of the following is not true of ordinary people in Nazi Germany?
24. Which of the following was not a feature of the new Nazi style of politics?
25. Which of the following was not a part of Hitlers policies to exclude Jews?
26. Which of the following was not true of Nazi State and women?
27. Which of the following was the immediate factor for the Great Depression (1929-1932)?
28. Which of the following was the most feared security force of the Nazi State?
29. Which of the following was the treaty signed by Germany after its defeat in World War I?
30. Which of the given parties came to be known as Nazi Party?
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....