11. Plates continually move a little bit each year
12. Plates move on the surface of the Earth because of
13. Tectonics plates float on the .................
14. The in the asthenosphere is described as a giant conveyor belt.
15. The 12,000 mile long chain of underwater mountains that formed at a divergent boundary is
16. The border between two tectonic plates
17. The boundary where two plates come together
18. The boundary where two plates pull apart
19. The boundary where two plates slide past each other
20. The evidence that rocks closer to mid ocean ridges are younger than rocks farther away supports the theory of:
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....