11. The name of the treatment regimen commonly used to treat HIV/AIDS is
12. What is the full form of AIDS?
13. What is the full form of HIV?
14. When is World AIDS Day observed?
15. Which cell in the immune system gets affected by HIV infection?
16. Which colour ribbon is worn on World AIDS day to show support and solidarity to people living with HIV/AIDS?
17. Which of the following bodily fluids can HIV get transmitted?
18. Which of the following is NOT a factor for people to discontinue their antiretroviral therapy?
19. Which of these is a symptom of HIV infection?
20. You can get HIV from a mosquito byte
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....