11. The quickest possible checkmate is in:
12. To achieve the Scholars Mate, how many moves might be needed?
13. What determines which player starts first in a chess game?
14. What do we call the columns on a chess board?
15. What do we call the rows on a chess board?
16. What does the word checkmate/shah mat mean in Persian?
17. What is it called when a player cant defend an attack against their king?
18. What is the common abbreviation of the international chess federation?
19. What is the maximum number of squares that a pawn can cross in one move?
20. What is the maximum number of squares that a rook would cross in a single move?
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....