MCQ quiz on Fundamentals of Nursing multiple choice questions and answers on Fundamentals of Nursing MCQ questions on Fundamentals of Nursing objectives questions with answer test pdf for interview preparations, freshers jobs and competitive exams. Professionals, Teachers, Students and Kids Trivia Quizzes to test your knowledge on the subject.
1. A client has been admitted to a nursing home, and the nurse completes an assessment. Which finding might lead the nurse to suspect a nutritional alteration?
2. A patient asks you what vitamin is best for eye sight. Your response is
3. According to Maslows hierarchy of human needs, the highest level is
4. All the flowing are essential standard precautions used in the care of all patients irrespective of whether they are diagnosed infectious or not, except one
5. All the following are indicative physical signs of poor nutrition are all, except
6. All the following are Patients responsibilities, except
7. An instrument placed against a patients chest to hear both lung and heart sounds.
8. At the end of the shift, the nurse realizes that she forgot to document a dressing change that she performed for a patient. Which action should the nurse take?
9. Changes that occur in musculoskeletal system due to immobility
10. Development of an infection occurs in a cycle that depends on the presence of all the following elements except
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Fundamentals of Nursing
Fundamentals of Nursing Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Fundamentals of Nursing Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....